Guidelines for Speakers
For the Kind Attention of the Speakers and Participants of World Religions Conference:
1. In the best interest of inter-religious harmony and understanding and in keeping with the traditions of the World Religions Conference, the speeches and presentations may please be focused on the theme of the conference, presenting only the beauties and magnificence of one's own faith and philosophical traditions without casting aspirations on others' faiths and beliefs.
2. Any comparison with the teachings of a specific religion or a group of religions from a geographical region, may only be made in an objective manner aimed at promoting better understanding and respect between the followers of various religions and/or philosophical traditions.
3. The discourses and presentations may please be based and drawn entirely on the holy scriptures (with specific references from the respective holy scriptures) and religious traditions of the respective faiths; and philosophical traditions of those who not subscribe to any religion.
4. In order to best manage the various logistics involved at the conference and to have adequate time available for a purposeful discussion at the end, the speakers and presenters are requested to strictly observe the time allocated.
5. In order to ensure a meaningful discourse, the speakers and participating organizations are requested to remain present during the three sessions of the conference and be available to respond to any questions and informal discussions.
The organizers of the conference thank you for your cooperation.