From past guests and attendees of the conference........
1. "Each group was respectful of one another. It was nice to see everyone building each other instead of just trying to break each other down. Volunteers made everything run smoothly and effectively"
by Amy Hughes
2. "The ideas of having such a conference with such relevant uses is excellent. I find you attend to all the details so well- publicity, scheduling, presentations, location including parking, good etc. Thank you !"
Is it also nice you have included atheists (or humanists) in the list. I always learn new things from the presenters.
by Barbara Kempe
3. "It was nice to hear the different scriptures during the opening. Nice to have a vegetarian option at lunch. The samosas were tasty. The hard work of everyone was obvious-thank you. Brian Carwana was fantastic"
by Beth Murch
4. "Great diversity of faiths. Excellent volunteer services and booths. Exceedingly friendly, open minded atmosphere. Very well spoken panel"
by Brad Scott
5. "Thank you for the opportunity to celebrate and honour all of us on this common journey. I was so happy to see the many children present. Together we share this space in time and I want to thank you for having the vision to bring us all together. We share our humanity and hope for the future. I look forward to attending again next year. Blessings, Keep going!!"
by C. Campbell
6. "You have done much to strengthen my positive regard for Islam. Fabulous organization, care and hospitality. Good ---------- to prevent any conflict. Thank You."
by Caral M. Mllen
7. "I really enjoyed this conference. I like the idea of having so many religions together. It teaches people to respect the religion of other countries and other cultures."
by Chris Lintel
8. "Good opportunity for each faith to "hold the feather" and present itself with no apologetics and polemics."
by Eleanor Grant
9. "Conducive/warm facilities, excellent marketing-brochure website very professional and pleasing. Delightful, elegant moderator. Inclusion of youth in entertainment was wonderful."
by Irena Lawrenson
10. "Registration is so easy, greeters are very welcome. Lunch was even better organized than last year I can't believe such a wonderful day with such knowledge speakers and professional moderator is free. Thank you. What a wonderful way to promote peace and understanding especially during present times."
by Jan Roadhouse
12. "Anne-Marie Mediwake-She was a great moderator-established a positive, friendly, professional tone-was a major reason for success of presentations. Brian Carwana-good content-very interesting."
by John Thompson
13. "Wonderful idea forgetting people of unintentional ignorance. To unite and go against prejudism, racism by listening to the speakers of these different religions."
by Layla Bigelli
14. "This is my first conference I was very impressed with the speakers and I was surprised to learn of the many misconceptions that I held about other religions."
by Lily Lummiss
15. "The conference was very well organized and very professionally presented. The speakers were excellent The samosas were excellent too! The facility was very well suited to the program"
by M. Hardy
16. "Your Use of technology on screen is praiseworthy. Lunch for such a huge crowd was served efficiently and was most delicious. Ample amounts of tea and coffee. Speakers were "to the point" and informative and kept to the theme. Great to have TV moderator again!"
by Ron Welker
17. "The presenters were good in trying to maintain respect for each other's belief. Well organized from content to housekeeping."
18. "The speakers did an excellent job of answering the question "Why Religion?". It was fascinating to hear just much was in common in each group."
19. "Inclusion of Atheism is wonderful and the range of religions present is nice."
20. "Much needed ! You are doing the work that religions often neglect = to bring all people together = how else to create a better world we all long for?"
21. "Congratulation for an outstanding, innovative and excellent accomplishment."
22. "Very good topic, excellent organized, well controlled. Congratulations to all volunteers."
23. "Once again it was a very well organized conference. Your volunteers are so courteous and hospitable. You are doing a wonderful job of bringing together peoples of different faiths, spiritual traditions and those who do not subscribe to either of them."
by Chandrakant Kothari
24. Wow, what an effort! You and all of your group are to be commended for putting on such an amazingly first class conference this past Saturday. What an incredible opportunity it was to be introduced by the believers, themselves to such an array of religions. It truly has changed my life as I now feel that I have entered a gateway to further explore and understand the great religions of the world. Thank you. ...
by Nancy J. Luik
We affirm the value of interfaith interaction, for educating ourselves regarding other faiths and philosophical traditions. The interfaith concept is a unifying vehicle, which can aid us in bringing the reformation of the world nearer to reality. (WRC Mission)
Newsuem of stories of World Religions Conference covered by the Media ........